in February, 2016 I had a chance to go to muscat with friends 🙂
which is so great!
we bought a travel trip tour there, my friend has a friend in oman air and she introduce us to this man, a guide tour.
well, don’t just read. because I have a lots of photos here!
at first, we have to wake up around 4 or 5 am. in the morning I’m not sure, I was so sleepy.and this is the first place we visited, Wadi Dayqah Dam.
and then we went here. Wadi Al Arabeeen.
and my friend were about to be in a dangerous place to take a photo which I was too afriad so I just stay near the car and took photos around. haha
after that we visited to Sink Hole Najm Park.
and then we went to the sea near there.
I love that place, Alwar Ash Sharqiyah.
I can smell the salt of sea.
Finally, our last target.
This year resolution I’ll make an actual progress. Since last year there are 4 things I concern. Which is Health, Money, Mental and Personality. And some target isn’t complete yet. So some of them will still be my target this year.
- Exercise and eat clean. 3 days a week. I guess it’s not too much so I could do these, maybe. (boo! can’t reach this goal!)
- Drink a lot of water, Plant nanny can help! (done!)
- I really hate my skin but I still didn’t put on lotion, actually its even worst! okay, restart! put on lotion everyday Fai! it really could help. (boo! can’t reach this goal!)
- Save 200,000 baht for this year. Last year I can’t make it happen because I travel too much and also didn’t think about tax before. At least I already have a lesson. So I hope I can complete this target this year. (need to save more but it’s fine.)
- Buy LTF every month for 1,000 baht. or 12,000 baht for the whole year. (done!)
- This year will be Iceland! (done!)
- and Japan at the beginning since we already booked the ticket, and that’s all. So we could save money 🙂 (done!)
- Take my parent to Japan or Taiwan or Korea for 1 days. (done!)
- Live together! this is the most important wish for me. (done!)
- Going to Melbourne 6 times this year. (boo! can’t reach this goal! I’ve got only 2)
- Go watching some opera or orchestra or concert. (Damien rice!) (done!)
- Practice myself and don’t see Champ for 2 days a week. (done!)
- Please finally got 49 kgs. back! (boo! can’t reach this goal!)
- Learning Chinese (at least I started. done!)
- Learning Korean (at least I started. done!)
- Learning Piano (boo! can’t reach this goal!)
- Make some online portfolio. Or maybe fanpage of my Interior works.
- Don’t sick more than 20 days. You can meet psychiatrist any time you want. (boo! can’t reach this goal!)
- Have Arch. License.
I’ll add more if I had some. OK! bye me. 🙂
Haven’t been here so long. Just have time to re-read my old post and noticed that so many things haven’t been written.
I finally have been in London, England. Yay.
I went there last year, and have time for travel there for 1 day. Lucky me that when I came, there’s my friend who study there so I have a guide-tour 🙂
Thank you to my official sponsor 🙂
I can see this right after went out from the station and feel so surprise. It was like, huh? It’s here?
We were just walking from Big Ben, London eye, Thames river and go to Tate museum. Everything was so right. The Architecture, The city plan, everything are connected! They aren’t just design the building but overall. It’s like when I walk on the bridge and go straight then I can see the church. Everything was so right.
At first I thought I must die! the tube seems so hard to understand. why it has so many zone? what is zone 1? zone 2? But then in reality it was so easy! Or maybe because I have my friend, Boonyok who taught me how to travel so it’s easier.
To be honest, from this opportunity I want to go there for study even more 🙂
But really don’t know when, because this career become habitual now.